Are you coming up to retirement? Do you know that you can continue to get benefits of being a UNISON member after you leave The University of Sheffield?

As a retired member you would still have access to UNISON Welfare and UNISON Legal Services as well as receiving special rates or increased benefits from UNISON’s service providers.

You just need to have been a member for at least 2 years and to apply within 2 years of retiring from The University of Sheffield and to be either be getting a pension or have reached the state pension age.

Download a retired membership form retired-members-app-copy-1