To be eligible for this workshop members must be due to retire within the next 12-18 months
9.30am – 4.30pm, Wednesday 4 December 2019. Venue in Leeds tbc.
The Workshop will make you aware of your choices and aid you in your decision making
Is this Workshop for me?
If you are retiring imminently or considering retiring within the next 18 months and want to be informed of the issues affecting your retirement you need to plan for your next phase of life.
By the end of the Workshop you will be able to:
- Create your own route path from the world of work to the world of retirement
- Identify changes in both pensions and financial regulations which will affect your retirement decisions
- Identify the long term issues affecting your retirement
- Identify personal and lifestyle actions which will help to improve your retirement
- Start the process of planning for a successful retirementAt True Bearing Chartered we can provide you with comprehensive independent financial advice to improve your financial security.
- Please complete an application form which can be downloaded from our website at:-
Please remember to add the following additional information to your application form where possible:-
- Name of Employer
- Name of Pension Provider
- Date of Retirement
- Length of Service
Cost to Branches: £10 so please forward your completed application form to your branch for approval firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that places are limited so this will be confirmed applicants directly)